Tuesday, March 15, 2005

His People

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 if my people, who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray and seek my
face and turn from their wicked ways, then will
I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin
and will heal their land. 15 Now my eyes will
be open and my ears attentive to the prayers
offered in this place. 16 I have chosen and
consecrated this temple so that my Name may
be there forever. My eyes and my heart will
always be there.
Philippians 3:14
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which
God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the
eternal life to which you were called when you
made your good confession in the presence of many
witnesses.
Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is
called Today, so that none of you may be hardened
by sin's deceitfulness.
1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you
may declare the praises of him who called you
out of darkness into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 5:10
And the God of all grace, who called you to his
eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a
little while, will himself restore you and make you
strong, firm and steadfast.
1 John 3:1
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us,
that we should be called children of God! And that
is what we are! The reason the world does not know
us is that it did not know him.
Revelation 17:14
They will make war against the Lamb, but the
Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of
lords and King of kings–and with him will be his
called, chosen and faithful followers.”

No comments: